Elite 24 ESPN behind the scenes


Ya know.... it's crazy what you can find on the internet! I was told ESPN was doing a 30 minute special on the Elite 24 to run on ESPN U sometime this fall. At least that is what they told me when they wanted to get footage during my marathon shoot the night before the game. Come to find out they also put a clip together from just the shoot itself! Click HERE to check it out The Elite 24 game at Rucker Park in NYC is a one of kind high school basketball game that features the top 24 players in the country. I not only shot the game, but had the task of shooting all 24 players in their Elite 24 uniform and their high school uniform... and I had three hours to do it! It was a lot of work in a tiny hotel room in NYC... but we got some great photos including two covers. Enjoy!

No comments: