ADDY for Under Armour!


So good things happen in pairs! The same day the Slam double cover hit the stands... I got word that the Under Armour "When in Rome" print & web campaign I shot with Brandon Jennings was awarded a Gold Addy & a Mosaic award! This is really big, considering over 60,000 people enter the Addy's! For those of you who don't know, the ADDY Awards are the world's largest and arguably toughest advertising competition. It is the highest honor in the ad world to cop an ADDY!!! I give HUGE HUGE props to the creative department at Under Armour. They took everything we shot in Rome with Brandon and created a DOPE campaign! When I saw the final cuts for the print ads, I was speechless! It is one of the best projects I have ever been a part of! The hard work and the hustle has paid off!
Here's a link to the site! http://wheninrome.underarmour.com/#/home

No comments: